Hugin issue with GTK+3

Terry Duell

Nov 21, 2016, 9:09:37 PM11/21/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
I can report that the issue of Photos tab not being correctly drawn when
starting Hugin-2016.2.0, is no longer an issue with the default source
built on Fedora.
Fedora have released an updated wxGTK3 (wxGTK3-3.0.2-29) which corrects
the problem.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell

T. Modes

Nov 22, 2016, 11:59:08 AM11/22/16
Hi Terry,

Am Dienstag, 22. November 2016 03:09:37 UTC+1 schrieb Tduell:
I can report that the issue of Photos tab not being correctly drawn when
starting Hugin-2016.2.0, is no longer an issue with the default source
built on Fedora.
Fedora have released an updated wxGTK3 (wxGTK3-3.0.2-29) which corrects
the problem.

that are good news. Thanks for testing.
 I have seen the fix in wxWidgets ticket, but had no time to test it.
So we can close the ticket #1598005.

Thomas