Facebook cmp panorama metadata in hugin?

Gunter Königsmann

May 13, 2018, 3:47:39 AM5/13/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
A All-Buzzwords-Title 😉

Anyways: is there a way to tell hugin to add panorama metadata to the produced jpeg that matches the description in https://developers.google.com/streetview/spherical-metadata?

This would transform Facebook into a panorama viewer...

Thanks a lot,
And kind regards,

 Gunter.

Bruno Postle

May 13, 2018, 4:13:07 AM5/13/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hugin does already add the gpano XMP metadata. Though it is possible there is some glitch that means the panoramas don't work in a particular viewer.

--
Bruno

Erik Krause

May 13, 2018, 6:35:27 AM5/13/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Am 13.05.2018 um 09:47 schrieb Gunter Königsmann:
> is there a way to tell hugin to add panorama metadata to the
> produced jpeg

Use Exif Fixer:
http://panoramaphotographer.com/software/exiffixer/

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

Hans Bull

May 13, 2018, 9:51:35 AM5/13/18
Gives me a double 403 error unfortunately

Erik Krause

May 13, 2018, 12:47:16 PM5/13/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Am 13.05.2018 um 15:51 schrieb Hans Bull:
> Gives me a double 403 error unfortunately

Works again: