Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Gabriel Aszalos

não lida,
29 de ago. de 2016, 07:23:5329/08/2016
para Philips Hue Hackers
Hi all!

I've figured it might be worth sharing a weekend project I've been playing around with the past days. I've released a small API written in Go that allows discovery, authentication and control of one bridge in your local network. It's at https://github.com/gbbr/hue - check it out if you're into Go, or if you're into Hue :-)

Contributions are more than welcome. For now, full control of any individual (or group of) light is possible. Other features are still yet to be implemented. A command-line tool is something I'd personally fancy having...

Thank you! I hope it's not inappropriate to post this here!

Gabriel
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar