Java Hue Api

rcat...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2013, 6:41:30 PM3/15/13
to hue-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I don't know if there's already an open source project for a Hue Java library but i've implemented one today and published it on github

https://github.com/loopingz/hue-api

For now the bridge detection, registration is ok and the light control also. I'll implement the Group and Scheduler in the next days. And then make an android app to control the light without the usage of scene which is quite annoying, i think.

Regards,

Rémi Cattiau

Aaron Karp

Mar 16, 2013, 9:06:02 AM3/16/13
to rcat...@gmail.com, hue-h...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome, Remi. I agree that the current Android app needs a lot of work and was planning to write one myself, but realistically I won't have the time for a long while. If you'd like I can share with you my ideas around how it might work, with presets for different rooms and modes.

Bryan Schlief

Mar 18, 2013, 12:06:12 AM3/18/13
to hue-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi, you should consider sending a pull request to https://github.com/Q42/hue-libs It's a list of various Hue libraries by language.