New dynamic app for Philips Hue - testers needed

pr...@getgoldee.com

Aug 28, 2013, 9:18:03 AM8/28/13
to hue-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hue Hackers,

we're developing a new dynamic App for Philips Hue and we're looking for some testers who would give us feedback.

You can find out more on:

Oh, and if you have anybody on mind who would also like to test our app, feel free to spread the word and direct them directly to me. At this moment we've got enough accounts available and want to get as many testers on board as possible.

Thank

Jan Visnovsky

visnovsky(at)getgoldee.com

visn...@getgoldee.com

Aug 30, 2013, 3:56:31 PM8/30/13
to hue-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

it's finally here. After quite some time we launched our website today.

Check it out for more information on our app.

http://getgoldee.com/

he...@getgoldee.com

Sep 6, 2013, 8:28:07 AM9/6/13
to hue-h...@googlegroups.com

Intense server testing. Our Goldee Beta is really close. :-)