hubot & your philips hue, a match made in heaven

Chris Blazek

Nov 3, 2013, 6:10:01 PM11/3/13
to hue-h...@googlegroups.com
I built a hubot script several months ago to allow me to poll the current status of the lights. The mobile app doesn't tell you if the lights are actually on or off and I wanted something to communicate the status of my setup.

I got the script in a satisfactory state and stopped development. A couple weeks ago someone made a pull request for an addition and I thought I'd make my little project public if there was an interest.

I went through and cleaned stuff up a little and created a npm package to support the new hubot-script deployment method.

If you're interested please feel free to use & contribute.