IFTTT and multiple bulbs (groups)

Mark Delfs

May 14, 2013, 4:10:17 PM5/14/13
to hue-h...@googlegroups.com
With the new IFTTT support is it possible to control groups of bulbs or just single bulbs?

Kim Burgestrand

May 16, 2013, 2:30:32 AM5/16/13
to Mark Delfs, hue-h...@googlegroups.com
The official documentation states that group support will be available “in future firmware versions”. Since the patch notes for the iOS application also said “Lights will change in synchrony” related to some change, I’m assuming there’s been *some* update to groups. However, if they work correctly or not by now I’m not sure. I haven’t had the time to experiment with the group since the update.

— Kim Burgestrand