Philips Hue light setting for indoor plants

Steve St. Onge

Feb 22, 2017, 8:20:21 PM2/22/17
to Philips Hue Hackers

Hello,

I’ve been looking for some recommendations on what color setting to use on my Philips hue lights to help keep my house plants alive 🙂

In our condo we have 2 rooms without windows, is there a color setting that is recommended for plants? From the research I’ve done so far it sounds like pink setting might do the trick because there would be no blue mixed in, and plants don’t like blue light apparently.

But I haven’t been able to find anyone that has done this with philips Hue lights.

Anyone on here have any suggestions?