I live

sentinel

Nov 2, 2014, 10:12:15 PM11/2/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com
so as the title says i live and i am likely to be back some time in January and that means i can fix my 3d printer(note: the up and down axis cuplers is what needs work) and maybe get the next one started.

also i have been working an a project that involves a raspberry pi and about 10 arduinos with Ethernet modules and a green house also been trying to dezine a Ethernet module with poe
planing to do in house(note:meaning at my house) pcb's

still not juicy enough well guess whose been learning blender again (main reason was so i could work on a 3d printer related project)

so any thoughts ideas