Diversity (trying again to avoid seeming creepy)

Orgus

Oct 13, 2014, 7:09:23 PM10/13/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com
Officially we consider ourselves open to all genders, ethnicities, and orientations, but no one seems to have taken that offer. We need to find a way to promote that part of our policy, and encourage people to come for those reasons.

Desmaad

Oct 14, 2014, 9:37:19 AM10/14/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com
I guess I won't be going into advertising.

polerix

Oct 14, 2014, 10:19:58 AM10/14/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com
We need to bring in more bodies. hopefully living. regardless if they are white, blue, black, green, yellow polkadot or pigeon toed.

Paul Eric Lagace
506-227-8941

Greetings and salutation fellow human being, of course a human being I am as well. Ha! Ha! Ha! Human humor.

Desmaad

Oct 14, 2014, 10:58:08 AM10/14/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of which, I was looking at the Halifax Makerspace's website and noticed they have a marketing director. We need one of those.

polerix

Oct 14, 2014, 11:53:12 AM10/14/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com
aye