A bit of structure? Discussion topics

Andrew Lockhart

Nov 21, 2014, 12:12:00 PM11/21/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com
In order to try and drum up some non-regulars, I am thinking of setting a topic for one meeting a month and have that one "in partnership with Moncton Public Library Maker Space".

These would go into our brochure and website and we'd do a poster. I would also be able to make coffee and have snacks since it is a library program.

Here is what I was thinking:

January - Android
February - Linux
April - Arduino
March - 3d printing meet up

They'd be like a discussion and show-and-tell kind of thing for people interested in the topic. I kept it to basic things to start off and stuck to things that I know you have discussed here anyway.

So thoughts? If I don't hear any significant "nays" by next Thursday I'll put it in the program for the Winter.

Andrew

Desmaad

Nov 25, 2014, 1:05:57 AM11/25/14
to hubci...@googlegroups.com