Har Reader Offline

btdev

Oct 28, 2009, 10:05:31 AM10/28/09
to HTTP Archive Specification
Is there an application that can read .har files offline or convert
them to Excel/CVS?

This tool is very helpful and I use firebug and most of its extensions
regularly throughout the day.

Thanks
Brice

Jan Odvarko

Oct 28, 2009, 1:52:31 PM10/28/09
to HTTP Archive Specification
> Is there an application that can read .har files offline or convert
> them to Excel/CVS?
The plan is to embed the online viewer into the NetExport extension
and so, effectively implement an import feature.

As far as I know there is no converter to Excel/CVS now, but
this could be easy to do and perhaps could be also a part of
the NetExport extension.

Honza

adars...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2014, 8:10:35 AM12/22/14
to http-archive-...@googlegroups.com
Honza,
any updates on this? I still don't see an Import option :(
Regards,
Adarsha

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jan 5, 2015, 7:14:41 AM1/5/15
to http-archive-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it's still on my TODO list

NetExport is going through refactoring (being adopted for Firebug 3).
It would be great if this enhancement is reported here:
https://github.com/firebug/netexport/issues

... so, it isn't forgotten.

Thanks
Honza