Removing input type text, textarea, select etc elemtns after htmlpuririder

raju ram

Apr 29, 2010, 6:57:41 AM4/29/10
to htmlpurifier
Hi,

i am using htmlpurifier so it's removing input type text, textarea,
select etc elemtns after htmlpuririder and conver space before
to Â.

Please send me code how to remove the issue.

waiting for reply .plz reply me ASAP

Baka Tamás

Apr 29, 2010, 7:22:05 AM4/29/10
to htmlpu...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm a happy user of htmlpurifier for some time, but sometimes I get very
confused about testing if it works in my websites.

I found this: http://ha.ckers.org/xss.html

The problem is that I'm not sure that things here are filtered as for
example this:
<SCRIPT SRC=http://ha.ckers.org/xss.js></SCRIPT>
... stays in the source after filtering.

Is there a guide for newbies on testing?

Tamas Baka
Hungary