python pwgen-sony. py

michael okonyia

Oct 27, 2011, 2:49:18 AM10/27/11
to hpgl
please can you send me the python pwgen-sony. py or help me reset my
onetime key

michael okonyia

Oct 27, 2011, 2:57:11 AM10/27/11
to hpgl
please help me reset my sony vaio. the onetime key screen shows : 978F-
T7DK-23TV-TVRD

abderrahman

Dec 17, 2011, 5:39:58 PM12/17/11
to hpgl
it seems that this file is not for share , i have the other sony_form
but its working only with the method of seven digit and that is no for
all sony vaio pc , for those using a one time password there is
someone working on it right now if any news perhaps i will share it ,
but right now solutions are not the things that you'll find here

i can tell you that information if it can helps , when a one time
password is generated ,he is stored in your ram as a temporary
varible , i dont know where but if you can read the hole ram and get
it it can be fun ^__^ that all what i know , you can olso try to
delete it using the hard method , by earasing the content of the
eeprom , but it's something that not always works

Mariano Gel

Dec 26, 2011, 10:26:34 AM12/26/11
to hp...@googlegroups.com
For SONY The hard method is not working., for the moment there is no free solution to this issue. Please contact SONY. First password is for free.

Neal Dahal

Feb 18, 2013, 4:20:19 PM2/18/13
to hp...@googlegroups.com
Sony VAIO