IMPORTANT PINEY CREEK MEETING RE CHICKENS

Mary Ann Fordyce

May 15, 2012, 7:20:26 AM5/15/12
to houston...@googlegroups.com

If you own chickens and live in Piney Creek (Bellville) then stand up and protect your rights to own your own home based business. This is a very important meeting for anyone that has deed resitictions in their neighborhood. Please call numbers below to protest unfair practices to HOA rules for keeping chickens in the country!

Re/ Piney Creek Meeting Thursday May 24th 630 PM
The Sens Activity Center
200 Briar Ridge Drive
Bellville Tx 77418

The purpose of this email to the residents of Piney Creek in Bellville is to establish that all interested parties and residents, may want to attend this meeting. Randy and myself, Mary Ann Fordyce are residents here in
Piney Creek and we have been served legal notice by Piney Creek HOA of possible deed violations. We both will attend the meeting listed above with the intent to discuss and verify the misrepresentations of any deed violations.

Here is why this is matter should be of great concern to all residents of Piney Creek. We are not operating a
"commercial business", rather we have a small home based business that is mistakenly believed to be a large commercial corporation.

Many Piney Creek residents own small home based businesses currently and operate from their home computers, their garages and shops or even on location in the Piney Creek area. As a matter of fact, There is information gathered that shows a minimum of 16 residential businesses operating IN Piney Creek. Some businesses are currently operating in
Piney Creek are commercial in nature and even several listed on the Bellville Chamber of Commerce as commercial businesses.

When the deed restrictions were written in Piney Creek the estimate year was 1978-1979 when these by laws were adopted by the board. This was long before home computers and home based businesses were considered "normal" and everyday activity for most people.

This is now 2012. Times have changed community deeds should reflect our everyday life. The "commercial rule" purpose is to rule out large signs, noise and pollution, parking and the like, not small home businesses.

All residents in Piney Creek are subject to the same rules and regulations. This is the reason that we should attend this meeting, or send emails or make phone calls to the board with your comments, concerns or complaints at the actions taken against your neighbor.

This means anyone! or any business or hobby!  Real Estate Agent, Insurance Agent, Contractor, Make Up, Jewelery, Designers, Gift Baskets, Sales, Hobbyist's, or anyone who "Telecommutes" (does office work on home computers and sends emails via your Piney Creek home address) may also be in"deed restriction violation" and is subject to lawsuits and to have your businesses or hobbies shut down by injunction.

I ask my neighbors to use common sense and lets address this situation to the board calmly but boldly stating our reasons at the meeting (or by email phone call) for wanting to keep our home based businesses and hobbies intact. In fact, we are all neighbors and should be helping each other and not "turning neighbor against neighbor" for minor infractions to deed restrictions written some 35 years ago before computers were even in most households.

Perhaps we are the "first" in a long line of businesses to be preyed upon by our very Home Owners Associations (HOA) legal council. So, who is "next?" perhaps it could be your own personal company, part time business, or even your hobby! Protect your rights! Be sure to attend the meeting or contact your board members below. Share this email with your friends and neighbors in Piney Creek.

Public Information (posted at the public Piney Creek mailbox)

Larry Ray Dawson : 979-865-5015
Wayne Hall 979-865-9446

Gayle Turner 979-865-5087

Chris Marteeny 979-865-3090

Jerry Fleishman 979-865-9939

Our Piney Creek board members

Lets continue to live and support one another in our Piney Creek community. I thank my neighbors in advance for any and all support. Regards

Mary Ann Fordyce