TIME BOUND REDRESSAL

1 katselukerta
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

JBPatel . Jeby

lukematon,
16.7.2013 klo 23.10.4816.7.2013
vastaanottaja sunitagodbole, maha-chs-rti-union, jebypatel, RajivPatel Rajiv, ItsMyRightGroup My, AdHemantAgarwal Agarwal, Ad.LBTiwari, Anup Patel, RTI Union, veena sippy, PearlGoswami, jayan...@gmail.com, th...@grahakseva.com, hamara...@yahoogroups.com, housing-societi...@googlegroups.com, HS...@googlegroups.com, HumJa...@yahoogroups.co.in, janhi...@gmail.com, judiciar...@gmail.com, mcs.mumb...@rocketmail.com, mswa...@gmail.com, CSRUWA mumbai, procedure, forumforchange, JulioRebeiro
Thank you Sunita Godbole / Pearl Goswami / Jayanthi Naidu / Veena Sippy / Meera Sanyal and others for promptly responding as usual. We are confident and look forward to support from Womens' Forum For Justice to the residents of Co-operative Housing Societies all over Maharashtra. We are joining DHARNA called by SAHAYAK NGO at 3 p.m. onThursday, 18th July, 2013 at Malhotra House, Opp.G.P.O., V.T., to project our demand for TIME BOUND REDRESSAL of our genuine grievances, and that too, as per the department's own guidelines published vide GR Dated 15.10.2010 and 12 Steps Redressal System (xerox copies attached) which is not being followed by most of the AR / DR's offices. You visit any AR / DR's office and see the aggrieved / victimised members of co-operative housing societies, most whom are senior citizens, waiting for months and years together for redressal and justice.

Who has to change this situation ?

J.B.Patel (Jeby)
Mobile:9820538570
MAHARASHTRA CHS RTI FORUM
Founder Members: https://www.box.com/s/sl6ghx42tdy52zebixf0

For FREE membership,
write to < jeby...@rediffmail.com > < gladia...@gmail.com >

Visit following links:
Guidance to victimized members of a CHS:
http://tinyurl.com/4-pt-attack-on-corrupt-mg-cmte
Andheri Panchvati CHS Ltd.case study of harassment - 23.05.2013:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4wUjYmxbjtzWUtuZkxSX1lISDg/edit?pli=1
http://www.facebook.com/jebypatel
http://soundcloud.com/jebypatel/90-8-radio-broadcast-housing
For Co-op Socy. Problems : http://tinyurl.com/Co-opSocyProblems
Various application forms:
https://www.box.com/s/sitv1t3nemee4fh3z4ix
http://tinyurl.com/4RTIForms
http://tinyurl.com/LandmarkCourtOrders
http://tinyurl.com/ImpGRsCirculars
http://tinyurl.com/BldgPropDepts
http://tinyurl.com/RTILandmarkOrders
Website of DDR III: ddr3csmumbai.org
Website of MHADA http://www.mhada.org/
Website of Commissioner for Cooperation and Registrar,
Cooperative Societies (CC & RCS), Maharashtra State, Pune:
https://sahakarayukta.maharashtra.gov.in/SITE/Home/Home.aspx
Website of CIC: www.sic.Maharashtra.gov.in
http://rti.india.gov.in/sitemap.php
Website of Maharashtra Govt.: www.Maharashtra.gov.in
Website of Bombay High Court: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
Website of Prime Ministers office http://www.pmindia.gov.in/
Website of Deemed Conveyance related GRs and Circulars:
http://housing.maharashtra.gov.in
Website for Legal Advice: http://thepracticeoflawjalan.blogspot.in/2012/04/legal-options.html

If you wish to be removed from my mailing list, kindly return this e-mail itself to:
< jeby...@rediffmail.com > with "REMOVE FROM THE LIST" in the subject-line.

TO UNSUBSRIBE FROM THIS GROUP AND STOP RECEIVING EMAILS FROM IT, SEND AN EMAIL TO < maha-chs-rti-un...@googlegroups.com >.

Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here
6__Circular_dated_15.03.2010_from_Co-operative_Commissioner___Registrar__Pune.pdf
12_Steps_Redressal_System_by_DDR_III.pdf
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä