Re: Hardware Tuesday

Jason Axelson

Jan 17, 2014, 6:59:16 PM1/17/14
to Noah Hafner, HI Capacity, Maker Email Group

On Jan 14, 2014 12:16 PM, "Noah Hafner" <nmh+hicap...@nomh.org> wrote:
I am planning to be at HICap this evening for hardware discussions and
soldering practice.  Please feel free to stop by to talk about hardware
projects, soldering, lights or other topics.

Noah

Jason Axelson

Jan 17, 2014, 6:59:45 PM1/17/14
to HI Capacity, Noah Hafner, Maker Email Group

Ooops, just realized that this Tuesday already passed.

Matthew Berry

Jan 17, 2014, 7:01:09 PM1/17/14
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com
" general public mailing list "

thats why the emails slowed down...

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:59 PM, Jason Axelson
<jason....@hicapacity.org> wrote:
> Ooops, just realized that this Tuesday already passed.
>
> On Jan 17, 2014 1:59 PM, "Jason Axelson" <jason....@hicapacity.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Noah, thanks for letting us know. You might also want to email the
>> general public mailing list ( honolulu-...@googlegroups.com)
>>
>> On Jan 14, 2014 12:16 PM, "Noah Hafner" <nmh+hicap...@nomh.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am planning to be at HICap this evening for hardware discussions and
>>> soldering practice. Please feel free to stop by to talk about hardware
>>> projects, soldering, lights or other topics.
>>>
>>> Noah

James Salsman

Jan 24, 2014, 8:48:10 AM1/24/14
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com
In August I paid for a gift membership for my daughter, so she could 3-D print her longma (Chinese dragon-horses, portending the arrival of the Five Emperors and Three Wise Men). Was she informed of the new address for general communications? She really needs help. The schools are missing her but they refuse to try to enforce the truancy law. I hope she can place out of pretty much everything and go directly to grad school, but her spelling still needs work.

Best regards,
James Salsman