Fwd: Invitation to a Power Pallet demonstration in Hawaii

Jerry Isdale

Sep 6, 2013, 4:58:04 PM9/6/13
to honolulu-makerspace@googlegroups.com Capacity
I saw this small scale gassification system at the Maker Faire Bay Area last spring.  The folks involved are pretty cool bunch of makers.
I'd love to have some of our maker community visit them at either the APCESummit or their demonstration.

Drop me a note if you do go!

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dusty @ All Power Labs" <du...@allpowerlabs.org>
Subject: Invitation to a Power Pallet demonstration in Hawaii
Date: September 6, 2013 9:19:09 AM HST

Invitation to attend the Asia Pacific Clean Energy Expo in Honolulu, Hawaii and see a demonstration of a Power Pallet!
Aloha,
I am the Director of Business Development at ALL Power Labs and I am writing to invite you to meet me in Hawaii to learn about our products and see a demonstration of a Power Pallet.

Please consider these options:
  • Attend the exhibit on Monday or Tuesday as my guest by registering for a complimentary "Expo Only" pass and also see a Power Pallet demonstration located a few blocks from the convention center on Tuesday night.

  • Choose to meet me at the Power Pallet demonstration Tuesday evening.
I will be hosting a booth at the Asia Pacific Clean Energy Expo on Monday, Sept 9 and Tuesday, Sept 10. As an exhibitor I can extend a complimentary pass to customers interested in entering the exhibit hall. Note- this pass allows access to the exhibit- not the conference sessions.

To register for a free "Expo Only" pass:
  1. Go to the registration page for the Summit:  www.ct-si.org/events/APCE2013/register.html
  2. Select the "Expo Only" option.
  3. Enter the priority code: 13EXPOVIP during the registration process and the regular $100 fee will be reduced to zero.
The pass will allow individuals access to the Summit Expo, which runs form 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm on Monday, Sept 9th and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm on Tuesday, Sept 10th. Again, the "Expo Only" pass does not provide access to the Summit sessions, keynotes or lunches.

If you would like to attend the full conference, simply register at the link provided above. Click here for more information about the Clean Energy summit and expo.

In addition to the expo I have arranged a demonstration at a customers location on Tuesday Sept 10 from 6:00 - 8:00p. The 'Iolani School in Honolulu has graciously offered to demonstrate their 20kW Power Pallet to customers in the SE Asia region in conjunction with the Asia Pacific Clean Energy event.

To register specifically for the Power Pallet demonstration at the 'Iolani School please go to the Eventbrite page and sign up: https://hawaii-power-pallet-demonstration.eventbrite.com/

The Power Pallet demonstration is free to attend, we only ask that you register in advance. Click here for more information about the 'Iolani School.

I look forward to seeing you in Hawaii,

- dusty
Dusty Swartz
Director, Business Development