Fwd: Help test local Friendica install

Matthew Badeau

Nov 30, 2013, 4:52:41 PM11/30/13
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com
I hope everyone’s thanksgiving was as fun as mine!
A member of our space is trying to test his Friendica install, will you guys be able to help him?
Just don’t reuse any passwords or put any deeply personal info on there

Begin forwarded message:

From: Trevor Alexander <ta...@privatdemail.net>
Subject: Help test local Friendica install
Date: November 29, 2013 at 10:40:04 PM HST
Cc: Maker Email Group <ma...@hicapacity.org>

Hey guys,

I've set up an installation of Friendica, a federated, free+open-source,
privacy-friendly social network on my home machine for testing. If you
are interested in checking it out and offering bug reports/feedback,
truck on over to http://friendica.computersforpeace.net, sign up, and
send a friend request to talex.

Specifically it would be helpful if people who use conventional snooping
networks like Facebook and Google plus to test the connector plugins to
see if you can push/pull content from those sites successfully (Twitter
works solidly).

There's no HTTPS enabled yet, and I'm not making backups of this
install, so don't put anything important there.

-Trevor

signature.asc