Fwd: Top 6 updates on the Honolulu Mini Make Faire

Matthew Badeau

Feb 22, 2014, 8:03:26 PM2/22/14
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ryan Ozawa <ryan...@GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Fwd: Top 6 updates on the Honolulu Mini Make Faire
Date: February 22, 2014 at 11:24:36 AM HST

Hope all is going well at Geek Day!

I wanted to remind everyone about next Saturday's Unconferenz. Last year's event inspired no fewer than three sessions about the maker movement, including one devoted to laying the ground work for the Honolulu Mini Maker Faire! A distributed team gets a lot done, but there's nothing like face-to-face conversation and collaboration.

Burt and I would love to see a solid contingent of local makers at this year's Unconferenz, both to get in some good planning time two weeks out from March 15, and to spread the word among a very diverse group of like-minded creators, developers, designers and educators to attend and bring their own communities to ‘Iolani for the big day.

Promo code "makeorbreak" will save you $5 off the already modest $27 registration, which includes refreshments and lunch:

Mahalo, and Imua!

Ryan

Inline image 1

Date: Saturday, March 1, 2014
Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Place: Windward Community College, Akoakoa
Tickets:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/unconferenz-2014-tickets-9961349665?aff=es2&rank=0&sid=21a6ddf5977811e3bc6f12313d095975

WebDawg

Feb 23, 2014, 9:52:10 PM2/23/14