HiCap and Makers at the Hawaii Geek Meet - Sunday, June 1

Ryan Ozawa

May 13, 2014, 12:41:48 PM5/13/14
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com
Aloha!

This year brings the seventh annual Hawaii Geek Meet! I would love to see HiCap represented again. Of course, I know that members and makers overlap other groups, so I'm happy to see many of you RSVP. But just in case you hadn't seen anything, or didn't know the where and when, I'd like to personally invite everyone to a casual, grass-roots, family friendly picnic in the park.

7th Annual Hawaii Geek Meet
Sunday, June 1 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Picnic Area #40, Magic Island, Ala Moana Beach Park

Old-School Web Page: http://www.hawaiigeek.com

Whether there's a tent with tables and a banner and the whole shebang, or just a blanket in a shady spot, I'd love to see you there. The Geek Meet was obviously inspired by the Maker Faire, and this is the first year there's been a mini-Maker Faire to reminisce about (and plot about the next one!).

Mahalo,

Ryan