Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Marion Ano

no leída,
13 ago 2013, 11:24:46 p.m.13/8/13
para honolulu-...@googlegroups.com,Maker Email Group
Aloha!

Who doesnʻt like cupcakes from Hokulani! Join us for our first "Programming is Sweet" night!

Mahalo,
the Makers at HI Capacity

--
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.”
~Bob Marley

Bob Matcuk

no leída,
14 ago 2013, 1:53:47 p.m.14/8/13
para honolulu-...@googlegroups.com,Maker Email Group
Mmm, cupcakes... =)

-Bob

Christopher Hall

no leída,
18 ago 2013, 1:32:59 a.m.18/8/13
para HI Capacity
Hi Marion,
While i'm interested, unfortunately HIFF is having a preview screening for our members next Thursday the 22nd so I will be working and can't come to this event. I'll definitely try to make it if you host something like this or if the date changes.

Chris

Maleona A

no leída,
18 ago 2013, 1:42:22 a.m.18/8/13
para honolulu-...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Chris,

Mahalo for your nice message, I really appreciate it. Wow, is your HIFF app updated for this year? I'll check out some films! I hope you can make it to the next one!

ke aloha,
Marion
--
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
~Dalai Lama