LC2016: approaching deadlines

Nicola Gambino

Apr 14, 2016, 8:57:09 AM4/14/16
to HomotopyT...@googlegroups.com, coq-...@inria.fr, ag...@lists.chalmers.se
[Apologies for multiple copies]

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am writing to kindly remind you of some approaching deadines related to the Logic Colloquium 2016, to be held at the University of Leeds from July 31st to August 6th:

- April 29th: deadline for submission of abstracts for contributed talks
- May 2nd: deadline for submission of travel grant applications
- May 15th: deadline for early registration (which guarantees a lower registration fee and on-campus accommodation).

See the website

www.lc2016.leeds.ac.uk

for further information.

For members of this list, I would like to point out that the programme includes plenary lectures by Richard Garner and Benno van den Berg as well as a series of tutorial lectures by Thierry Coquand on Univalent Foundations of Mathematics.

I very much hope to see type theory well-represented also in the contributed talks sessions.

Finally, I should highlight that there will be a pre-conference workshop “Categorical Logic and Univalent Foundations” from July 27th to July 29th. Further information on it may be found on the website:

http://hott16.leeds.ac.uk

With best wishes,
Nicola

===