Summer Opportunities for Young Researcher

Joseph Johnson

May 16, 2018, 10:41:30 AM5/16/18
to Homotopy Type Theory
Hello.  My name is Joe Johnson, and I'm a young-ish researcher.  While my Ph.D is in standard algebraic topology, I have been spending the last year converting over to Homotopy Type Theory.  I am hoping to use the summer to get my program of research up and running.  I had hoped to attend the summer school at the Hausdorff Institute, but my funding came in after the application deadline.  Dan Grayson kindly alerted me to this page:

The Midwest Seminar falls on a bad weekend.  Dagstuhl is invitation only.  Oxford is looking very possible, but it won't use up much of the money I have available.  I was wondering if there were any working groups, conferences, or workshops this summer that would be open to me.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.