Charleston Tournament- Veteran's Day Weekend 2017

Charleston UWH

Aug 31, 2017, 6:55:48 AM8/31/17
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Fellow UWH Players,

The Charleston Blockade Runners is pleased to announce open registration for their annual "Not So Hard On Your Body" Tournament!

The Tournament date is Veteran's Day Weekend (11/11 & 11/12) and is hosted in sunny Charleston, South Carolina. Like previous years, this is a Team Tournament consisting of all skill levels. Individual players may register for pick-up teams as well.

Space is limited to 8 Teams. Specific details and registration can be found at our website below:

Thank you for your time and feel free to respond to this email with any inquiries. We hope to see your team there!

--
Regards,

Luke Crawford
CBR Vice-President
charle...@gmail.com
-----
Charleston Blockade Runners (CBR)
www.charlestonuwh.com

kevin barnes

Sep 29, 2017, 11:44:51 PM9/29/17
to hock...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

Is anyone looking for a player for the charleston tourney - I would like to come play but need a team
to play on.

Thanks

Kevin

DFW UWH