2018 Worlds Fan Shirts!!

Rachel Carrington

Mar 16, 2018, 12:09:56 AM3/16/18
to HockeyNet

Show your support of all the USA teams going to 2018 Worlds in Quebec City, Canada with a sweet t-shirt!

Shirts are pre-order.  We will have the order at Nationals and any that can't be delivered at Nationals will be shipped out shortly after (mid-June).

The shirts are Alternative brand unisex shirts, 50% cotton 50% polyester.  Sizes S - 2XL are available for $25 each.  Fan Shirts need to be ordered by May 28th!

If you would like your support to go towards a certain team, please let me know.  Otherwise it will be split between all the teams (Women's Elite, Women's Masters, Men's Elite and Men's Masters)

Please send payment, t-shirt size and shipping info through PayPal or Chase QuickPay to Rach...@gmail.com

Or you can mail checks to me at:
Rachel Carrington
1025 Hull Terrace  Apt 1
Evanston, IL 60202
2018 Fan Shirts.png

Rachel Carrington

Mar 28, 2018, 6:05:22 PM3/28/18
to HockeyNet

A couple people have asked about children sizes of the 2018 fan shirts. The exact shirt does not come in smaller sizes, but we are able to offer these lovely blue and white shirts with the same design/text of the adult shirts!!
There are Youth and Toddler sizes available.

As with the adult version, shirts will be $25 each and will be delivered at Nationals or shipped out shortly after (mid-June).
Orders must be in by May 28th!

If you would like your support to go towards a certain team, please let me know. Otherwise it will be split between all the USA teams (Women's Elite, Women's Masters, Men's Elite and Men's Masters)

Please send payment, t-shirt size and shipping info through PayPal or Chase QuickPay to Rach...@gmail.com or message me for snail mail payment info

Youth.png
Toddler.png
Adult 2018 Fan shirt.png