Re: [hockeynet:1879] Digest for hockeynet@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

nicole fabian

Apr 27, 2017, 12:35:36 PM4/27/17
to hock...@googlegroups.com
September 9-10 is our NAL rugby tournament in Islamorada, Florida. Not sure how much that matters though.

On Apr 27, 2017, at 7:12 AM, hock...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Brigit Grimm <brigi...@gmail.com>: Apr 26 09:32PM -0700

Hi ladies,
We are working hard on securing a venue for our 9th Annual Women's
Tournament and we need your input. It looks like Orlando is the best
place for our tournament this year and they have all September dates
available right now. Would you please check your calendars and chime in
with which September dates work for you? If you know of any conflicts
that we should consider, let us know that too. I've heard that PCC will
be in mid-October, so we clear that potential conflict.

Also, if you have any suggestions for what you'd like at this tournament
that different than our usual schedule, let us know that too.

Be sure to pass this on to other women who might be interested in
attending this year. And get your comments in by May 4.

I can't wait to get this tournament on the calendar so we can start
planning for another amazing tournament!
Cheers,
Brigit
(for the Women's Tournament Steering Committee)