Thankful for UWH! Nov 28-29, Denver mini-tournament

Tyera Eulberg

Oct 5, 2015, 2:39:54 PM10/5/15
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a destination Thanksgiving? How about some underwater hockey in Denver, Colorado?

The Team USA women's elite team will be holding a training event on our new sport court November 28-29 (the weekend after Thanksgiving), and we would love to have some more teams to play again. Join us!

The weekend will be run tournament style, so there will be lots of great hockey competition. We will also make the trip as easy as possible for anyone visiting from out of town.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending!
teul...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tyera

Tyera Eulberg

Oct 5, 2015, 3:42:09 PM10/5/15
to hock...@googlegroups.com
To be clear:
The weekend will be run *potluck* tournament style, so any individual is welcome!

Thanks,
Tyera
teul...@gmail.com