MOUTH GUARDS

Carol Rose

Apr 14, 2015, 3:56:30 PM4/14/15
to hock...@googlegroups.com, da...@canamuwhgear.com
I am in the process of ordering mouth guards. For those of you who have forgotten or never knew, the guards are a special order. Minimum order is 6000. I won't know new prices for week or so - it always increases as does any product made of plastic. I have about 600 guards on hand, then I will have to wait for order to ship. If anyone has need in next month or so, speak now or forever hold your piece. If anyone wants, say, 1000 soon, let me know, and I'll adjust the new order accordingly.

Carol Rose
President USOA
CenCal Treasurer
World UW Hockey Commission

347 El Castillo Vista, Sonoma CA 95476  USA
707 343 7132 land line