New USA UWH Website!

Jim Lester

Dec 31, 2015, 5:21:13 PM12/31/15
We are pleased to announce the new USA UWH website is ready to take registrations for 2016!

If you had an account at the old website, your information should have been imported to the new site. Please follow the process below to register:
- Click on Members
- Click "Request new password" and enter the email address you used on the old site. (You can change your preferred email address after you log in.)
- Use the link emailed to you to log in to the site.
- When editing your personal information, make sure to complete the "account information" accordion to enter a new password, and pick a new username and/or email address, if desired.
- Save your info, then follow the prompts to pay USOA dues and update your waiver for 2016

Otherwise:

- Click on "Create new account"
- Fill in your info and save, then follow the prompts to pay USOA dues and update your waiver for 2016

If you have any trouble with logging on, passwords, or registration, please email: sup...@usauwh.com

I would like to thank Tyera Eulberg and Eric Toupin for all their hard work on this. Looking forward to the new site going along with UWH's rising popularity.

Thank you!