Hockey Tri City area

w jagoe

Nov 20, 2015, 6:00:30 PM11/20/15
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
Hi All

I have just moved to Richland Wa the closest clubs are Seattle and Portland both about 3 hours away.

Is there anybody out there based nearby interested in setting up a puck around?

Cheers
Will

Kimberly Skukas

Nov 22, 2015, 2:12:01 PM11/22/15
to w jagoe, Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
Hello Will,

Kim from Portland here...  I don't know of any players in the Richland area, but I will definitely keep my ears perked for you.  Also, check out our meetup pages.  We have mini-tournaments and other weekend events every once in a while (that may be worth the drive).

http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Underwater-Hockey/
http://www.meetup.com/Portland-Underwater-Hockey/

I hope you can make it sometime!
Kim

w jagoe

Nov 22, 2015, 2:57:17 PM11/22/15
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List, willia...@gmail.com
Thank You Kim

I will be sure to keep an eye on your upcoming events and I plan to visit for some games soon.

Cheers
Will