Fins

jason

Nov 20, 2015, 2:49:46 PM11/20/15
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, Hock...@googlegroups.com, clubpuck

Hello,

I have an UWH student looking for a pair of fiberglass or carbon fiber hockey fins in size US10.5. Used is fine, but please nothing broken or in need of repairs. Open to either full foot or open heel styles...

Let me know!

Thx,

~~~jz~~~

Amy Cannon

Nov 20, 2015, 5:29:45 PM11/20/15
to Jon Roelofs, Matt Blair, Jason Zvanut, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, Clubpuck, Hockey Net
I'm looking to make an order of briers if anyone is interested!

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Jon Roelofs <jroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you can't find any by word of mouth, bentfishusa.com has them.

Jon

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Matt Blair <frenet...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have some nemos I'd let him take off my hands.

Matt

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when

San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when
http://sfuwh.org/club/balance
---

San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when
http://sfuwh.org/club/balance
---

Andrei Savu

Nov 20, 2015, 5:37:50 PM11/20/15
to Amy Cannon, Jon Roelofs, Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, Jason Zvanut, Clubpuck, Matt Blair

You can reach out to Kevin Ward with BentfishUSA.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hockeynet.