With Sadness

Capital Region Underwater Hockey

May 27, 2016, 8:28:26 AM5/27/16
to hock...@googlegroups.com
To the US Underwater Hockey Community -

It is with great sadness that we must inform you that our very own Pat Johnson passed away earlier this week.

At this stage, little is known other than he had been ill for a few days and that he passed away at his home in Springfield, Virginia. You can find his obituary here.

Pat has been a deeply cherished and loved member of our club and he will be very greatly missed.

For those of you in the broader DC vicinity, a memorial service will be held in Springfield, VA on June 6th, the details of which are included in the obituary.

Please pass this message along to those who may have known Pat and are not on Hockeynet.

Thanks.

- The Capital Region Underwater Hockey Club