Calling All Juniors - U19s and U23s

Katharine Kurtz

Jun 27, 2016, 9:52:20 PM6/27/16
to usunderwa...@yahoogroups.com, hock...@googlegroups.com

Dear Junior hockey players & parents,

June 30 is a few days away - Please complete this survey by then: https://goo.gl/fF5Q6R

Not a Junior, but know one? Please pass this along to them!

This survey is mainly for interest (no commitment yet!) in the next Age Groups Underwater Hockey World Championships, happening in Hobart, Australia on July 12, 2017 – July 22, 2017. But we'd also like to be able to contact all juniors players directly as other tournaments and training sessions come up (even if you're not able to make Hobart!)
Don't worry about payment now - we already have some plans for fundraising and we're going to keep working on more!