2017 CanAm Regional Elite Championships

CanAm Tournament

Nov 10, 2016, 4:18:50 PM11/10/16
to hock...@googlegroups.com
All information available on our website in the next few days:

Hello Teams!

We are cordially inviting the US Regional Elite and International underwater hockey teams the CanAm Regional Elite Championships on January 28th-29th 2017 in Thornton, Colorado!

The venue will feature a full Sport Court Playing Surface and CanAm's custom Sport Court Uni2 puck.  Paid referrees. One of the fastest UWH surfaces in North America.  This won't be a tournament to miss.

Tournament - Saturday and Sunday.
The 2017 CMCs will features our Regional Elite division.  Denver's Battle at Altitude tournament takes place on the other court the same weekend.

Our goal is to provide full UWH referees for this tournament.  Refereeing will be provided by a paid referring system used with success at CMCs last year. Full information regarding the ref situation will be made available as we draw closer to the tournament.

Veteran's Memorial Aquatic Center in Thornton, CO is conveniently located near the Denver International Airport.  Learn more about the pool on their website: https://www.adams12.org/services/community-use-facilities/veterans-memorial-aquatics-center.

Every year CMCs attracts players from the US, Canada, Colombia, and further abroad.
Take a look at our tournament website as it will soon have the most up to date information:

We also have a Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/321067011611304/

Team entry fees and registration is due by December 31st, 2016.  The final 'late' deadline for any entry is January 6th, 2017; but space is very limited.

This tournament is a USOA sanctioned tournament, so 2017 membership dues must be paid prior to the tournament for US players.  A $5.00 development fee will be included in this year's tournament fees.

Registration packets and final information will available over the next few days.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send them to us at: tournament@canamuwhgear.com

UWH Regional Elite Division:
For the fourth year running, CanAm will use CMCs to help foster the growth of a regional championship system within the United States.  Play will be Saturday and Sunday only.
Five teams will represent their USOA region.  There may be a tryout for your region.
If you are interested, please contact your local Regional Representative as soon as possible:

Northwest:

Southwest:

Central/Inland:
Gurkan Peksoz gpe...@hotmail.com

Northeast:
David Kennedy da...@canamuwhgear.com

Southeast:

Currently, the Regional Elite Division is only open to these five teams.  International teams may be admitted.  We have space for up to Eight teams in the division.  Interested in entering your team in this division?  Send your request to tourn...@canamuwhgear.com.

Hey, you missed some stuff!  I want in, how much?
Final costs for both the tournament, clinic, hotel accommodations, and all sorts of other information will be available on Facebook and on our website over the next few days.

Thank you everyone.  See you on the bottom!

Dave Kennedy
Tournament Director