Fwd: Save the Date - Dec 10-11

Philip Hickey

Sep 19, 2016, 7:11:44 PM9/19/16
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
US Women hockey players, please see below if you're interested in attending women's training events.  And if you'd like to get updates and be more directly involved in worlds-track discussions and events, please contact me and ask to be added to our mailing list.

Cheers,
-Coach Phil