Submarine Capital Hockey Tournament

Maxime Van rechem

Nov 28, 2016, 7:42:58 PM11/28/16
to hock...@googlegroups.com, DERYL GAGE
Looking to play more UWH in 2017?

We are pleased to announce the Submarine Capital Hockey Tournament 2017.

WHAT: This will be a potluck event and players of all experience and skill levels are encouraged to attend. This event is especially meant to give players with NO tournament experience the opportunity to play a whole day of high-level games with outstanding teammates. You're having fun at practice, now is your chance to taste competitive hockey.
Even potluck teams will be created by a random system that accounts for player skill levels. Skill levels will be assigned before the draw based on your self-rating and input from fellow players. Teams will be announced when you arrive at the pool on Saturday morning.

WHEN: 21st 9:00am to 22nd 4:00pm of January 2017
Expect play to start bright and early Saturday morning and run through 4pm Sunday. The pool will be open for warm up from Saturday 8am.

WHERE: University of Connecticut- Avery Point
1084 Shennecossett Rd, Groton, Connecticut 06340

REGISTER:
In order to guarantee the best possible experience for all players, we will accept registration until January 7th, 2017.

Find the Registration Form here: https://goo.gl/DA5Cqt

Make a check payable to Deryl Gage and mail to him: 7 Dogwood Pl., Milford, CT 06460

FEES: $65/person, $45 under age of 18. Late entries will be $10 extra.

LOGISTICS:
Discounted accommodation will be announced soon. Stay tuned!

Daryl.