From: Kaitlin Judy <katy...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Subject: [PHX-UWH] Fwd: PHX UWH T-Shirts!!! Finally!
To: PHX-UW...@meetup.com

I know, I know, so many clothing orders going out right now! Its like I think our team doesn't dress well or something :)

Good news, we are finally ready to go ahead with a Phoenix UWH team T-Shirt!!

Attached are the pictures of the final design! Aren't they beautiful? Thank you everyone for contributing input; I think these are great looking hockey shirts (not biased or anything).

Price will be $15/shirt. It is a nice soft medium weight 100% cotton tee. There is both a men's shirt and a women's option (no unisex, yay!!!). Sizes run from S-3XL (sizing chart is on the form if needed).

We want to have these shirts to show off at Nationals, so the deadline to order is June 11th

Order form is here:

Team shirts are a great advertising tool and a great way to start a conversation - people are always commenting on my uwh shirts - so I hope everyone will get one and start (or continue) spreading the word about UWH.

Get your orders in!
Katy

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | sup...@meetup.com

--