Atlantic Coast Championships April 18th and 19th at the GMU Aquatic and Fitness Center in Fairfax, VA

Jen Gall

Jan 26, 2015, 1:37:12 PM1/26/15
to hock...@googlegroups.com

Capital Region Underwater Hockey officially invites you all to the Atlantic Coast Championships on April 18th and 19th.

Tournament Location: George Mason University Aquatic and Fitness Center Fairfax, VA.

Washington Dulles (IAD) is the closest airport to the pool, followed by Regan (DCA) and then Baltimore (BWI).

Schedule:
Friday: Teams are invited to assist with barrier set up 6-8:30pm and there is a possibility for a classroom style ref clinic.  Please contact us with REF CLINIC in the subject if you are interested
Saturday: Round Robin play during the day and Banquet in the evening
Sunday: Playoffs

We will be playing with CanAm Uni 2 pucks, supplied by our generous sponsor CanAm Underwater Hockey Gear

Cost: If check is received before February 28th $650/team, $750/team if paid after February 28th.  Please use the attached spread sheet to submit your roster with payment to
CapitalRegionUWH@gmail.com.  We have already received interest from several teams and space is limited to the first 8A and 8B teams to send checks.  Any one club may bring a maximum of 2 teams.

Please submit payment to @capitalregionuwh via Venmo (identifying your team name in the note) or make checks payable to “Capital Region Underwater Hockey” and send to:

Phil Magness
1414 Cottage St SW

Vienna, VA 22180

Arrangements for individual players will be attempted.  Contact us at CapitalRegionUWH
@gmail.com with ACCs Team Needed as the subject if you are looking for a team to play on or if your team is looking to pick up players.

You must be a USOA or CUGA member and have signed a waiver before you can play.  Go to
http://usauwh.com/ to join or renew USOA online.  There will be a $10/person fee for paying at the tournament.  Unfortunately there is noway to pay for CUGA at the tournament please contact Melanie Johnson for instructions on how to join CUGA.

Banquet Information:
The banquet will be held at a restaurant near the pool, on Saturday night.  Details including the per person cost are still being worked out.  Please indicate if you plan to attend on the team roster spreadsheet.

T-Shirts:
The design is in progress and we will get it up with prices on the website
as soon as possible.

Lodging:

The Holiday Inn Express Fairfax is the official tournament hotel. We have a great group rate of $79/night that includes hot breakfast. Book on-line here or call 1-888-239-9394 and ask for the 2015 Underwater Hockey Atlantic Coast Championship: Block code GMU to make your reservations.

There is some limited space with locals for those in need. Please RSVP as soon as possible and we’ll try to accommodate you.

Please send any questions to *CapitalRegionUWH@gmail.com* with 2015 ACCs in the subject.  We will also try to keep the Facebook event up to date.  Please use the Facebook event to coordinate rides to/from airport and hotel.  We hope to see you all in April!

Capital Region Underwater Hockey

RosterPaymentForm 2015ACCs.xlsx