FW: [USUnderwaterHockey] 7th Annual Women's Tournament Announcement [1 Attachment]

Uncle Terry

Jun 30, 2015, 9:30:07 PM6/30/15
to hock...@googlegroups.com

From: USUnderwa...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USUnderwa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brigit Grimm brigi...@gmail.com [USUnderwaterHockey]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:59 AM
To: US women; usunderwa...@yahoogroups.com; Melanie Johnson; brigit Grimm
Subject: [USUnderwaterHockey] 7th Annual Women's Tournament Announcement [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Brigit Grimm included below]

Women Hockey Players (and their supporters!),
Please find the attached announcement of this year's annual Women's Tournament.  We are still getting the fine details worked out, but wanted you to get the date on the calendar and start planning your trip.

Remember that it's the only all women's tournament in the USA and it happens only once a year.  It's a great place for new women players to jump start their hockey skills and connections to other women hockey players and well as getting in an entire weekend of women's games instead of having to squeeze them inbetween other club games in tournaments.

Note that there are scholarships (as well as local housing and lightrail transport options) for those who need a little help getting to the tournament and (new!!!) coaches stipends for high level players willing to be leaders for the weekend!  We want novice to elite women to join us, so spread the word and sign up.  Note also the earlybird special before July 10!

More details to come soon, but don't hesitate to ask questions.
We hope to see you there!
Brigit

Attachment(s) from Brigit Grimm | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)

Posted by: Brigit Grimm <brigi...@gmail.com>