Colorado's Battle at Altitude

Agnes Debrunner

Jan 15, 2018, 11:56:58 AM1/15/18
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
To any and all players attending Battle at Altitude on Jan. 27 and 28,

Currently we have 14 teams registered for B@A.  We will be giving awards for an A and a B division.

Battle’s Eve!  Don’t forget that we have pool time for a fun mini-tournament, potluck style, on Friday the 26th before B@A.  Games will not start before noon so you have time to travel to Denver in the morning. Cost is $20 per player. Please sign up by Jan. 19 so we can create even teams for the best possible games. Also, please give us a hint of your playing level. Open to all levels of play - no need to be playing at B@A.

Banquet - If you have not paid for your banquet tickets, please do so by Jan. 19.  Banquet tickets are $25 each.  The Banquet is at Cinzzetti’s (same place as B@A last year and Nationals two years ago).  It is an excellent all-you-can-eat buffet with a huge variety of food sure to please everyone.  Banquet tickets purchased after Jan 19 will cost $35 each.

Do not forget that all USA players MUST be paid USOA members and have signed the USOA release form (most easily done on line HERE).  Please no not plan to do this at the pool on the day of the tournament!  International players must paid be members of their own federation and must sign the USOA release form.

Captains will not have a “meeting” per se.  Captains notes will be sent to all team captains and also posted on the Facebook page and the web page   Team captains will be responsible for ensuring that their team is familiar with all information in those notes.

Ski-O-Rama - There is still space at the house in Frisco for anyone wishing to spend some time in Colorado after the tournament! See web page for contact info
*******

Paypal: Make a personal money transfer to our Tournament Paypal Address - ColoradoUWH...@gmail.com As always, if you incur Paypal fees (by paying with a credit card, choosing the wrong type of payment, etc), we will ask you to cover them. Also, please indicate in your Paypal memo who/what the payment is for to ensure that you receive credit for the payment.

Paypal is preferred, but players wanting to pay by check can do so. Email us that you are paying by check and we will accept a check at the pool.
Check:  Make payable to DAUHC