OLD TIMERS TOURNEY- SIGN UP NOW

Karen Erickson

Jul 10, 2016, 3:53:00 PM7/10/16
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List

Old Timers!!!

The deadline for signing up for the Old Timers tournament is today.   BUT, since we heard from a lot of people who said they would definitely be there but haven’t seen their payments come through (guess hockey players never change) the deadline is extended until JULY 15.

We need to have a good count by then as we’ll need to make a deposit on the pool facility.  This is a never-before-done tournament so we don’t want to do that unless we know for sure it’s a go.

So if you want this to happen, sign up now.  We’re not on hockey time for this one!

Old Timers Committee
Agnes, Wendy, Ben, Karen