US Only - Nationals

John Kulsa

Mar 16, 2018, 12:09:55 AM3/16/18
to hock...@googlegroups.com

Hey all.

Planning out referee program for US Nationals in Colorado.  Would like to know interest in both the level 1 or level 2 courses.  Level 1 generally takes place night before.  Level 2 is all day minimum that we’ve run prior to the tournament.

Let me know interest so we can plan room and time accordingly.  Respond to my USAUWH email.

Thanks

-John Kulsa

USOA Chief Referee

chie...@usauwh.com

John Kulsa

Apr 23, 2018, 10:36:01 PM4/23/18
to hock...@googlegroups.com

Last chance.  Level 2 is happening.  Let me know by end of week so we can plan location.

Level 1 Thursday night.

Cheers,