San Diego Sea Dragons Cinco de Pucko Tournament - May 5, 2018

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Kulak

未读,
2018年4月21日 12:18:542018/4/21
收件人 Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
Hello from San Diego Sea Dragons Underwater Hockey Club!

I am pleased to announce that coming up on Saturday May 5th,2018 (Cinco De Mayo), we will have the next installment of our Potluck Tournament series... The "Sinko De Pucko" potluck tourney!

Players book your tickets here... before prices go up!

 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sinko-de-pucko-potluck-tournament-tickets-44721551364

Don't miss out on an opportunity to visit sunny Southern California with access to Los Angeles, Tijuana and all the beach and sunshine that the San Diego area has to offer!

Contact John K at joeyjojoj...@gmail.com for further questions!
回复全部
回复作者
转发