Team USA Men's Elite Coach Selected

UWH Steering

Jun 23, 2016, 11:18:13 PM6/23/16
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Dear Underwater Hockey Community,,

We are pleased to announce that effective June 12th, Greg Appling has been selected as the Coach for the US Men's Elite 2018 effort.

Greg had previously been the coach for the US Men's Elite 2016 effort and was able to bring structure and consistency to the program.  The 2016 effort was Greg's first time coaching the US Men's Elite team at a Worlds level tournament. He brings a highly decorated UWH background with him and we're excited to go for gold with Greg.

Greg's goal for 2018 is to have success in Quebec City. He will form a strong relationship with the U19/U23 team(s) to create continuity between programs.  Additionally, he will work to improve overall play in the US by continuing his Men's Training Program effort.

Help us in congratulating Greg for being selected for the role.

Thank you,

The US Men’s Team Steering Committee
Matt Blair
Andrew Creedon
Ben Holtzman
Vincent Kiernan

Gmail

Jun 23, 2016, 11:48:15 PM6/23/16
to UWH Steering, hock...@googlegroups.com
So excited for you Greg! Here's to seeing you finish what you started in Quebec

Lee

Sent from my iPhone