Heads up on Junior teams coming to Nationals in LA (June 26,27,28)

9 прегледи
Прескокни до првата непрочитана порака

Gustavo Pesce

непрочитано,
4.5.2015, во 14:07:124.5.15
до Hockeynet
Hi all - This meant for USA. News about Juniors/C-D level teams at Nationals:

-Roger Bacon will send 1 or 2 teams of Juniors with 1-2 adults each.

-USA Male U19 team will play as a team. 8 of 11 players will attend. 3 reinforcements will be added (only 1 adult).

(FYI: the U19 team will compete in "Age groups" World's in August in Spain).

-San Francisco Kids program will send an underage team with 8 12-16 year old players plus 2-3 adults.

I was hoping to encourage those in the fences to form:

-More Junior/adult teams!

More "any age" teams at this level. Based on what I heard from Nationals last year in Minneapolis, I am assessing the level to be around that of these 6 teams below. So Chicago's old schoolers, Minnesota full looners and Denver's oyster's: This email is for you. If you cannot make all the three teams again, get on to contact each other to make at least 2.

I would "happy" (ok, happy is a stretch, but I'd do it) to serve as hub for forming teams for this level. I already heard from two players looking for a team. So if you are interested in playing at Nationals in the "bottom of the C" or the D division, and don't have a team, I would try to help out. You could also contact folks from these three teams I mentioned too.

C7RB Varsity Team
C8Old School Chicago
D1SF Sea Lions
D2Full Loons
D3Rocky Mountain Oyster
D4RB JV Team

So c'mon, form the teams and get your flights for LA this week!

Cheers,

Gus

Gustavo Pesce
Head Coach