CanAm Regional Championships 2018, Orlando Florida

David Kennedy

Jan 9, 2018, 10:47:11 PM1/9/18
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
Hello Teams!

We are cordially inviting the US Regional Elite and International underwater hockey teams the CanAm Regional Elite Championships on February 10-11 in Orlando, Florida!

The venue will feature a full Sport Court Playing Surface and CanAm's custom Sport Court Uni2 puck.  Paid referrees. One of the fastest UWH surfaces in North America.  This won't be a tournament to miss.

Tournament - Saturday and Sunday.
The 2018 CMCs will features our Regional Elite division at the YMCA of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida.

Our goal is to provide full UWH referees for this tournament.  Refereeing will be provided by a paid referring system used with success at CMCs last year. Full information regarding the ref situation will be made available as we draw closer to the tournament.

The YCF YMCA is situated in Orlando's convention area, near the airport, walking distance hotels, and many restaurants.
Learn more about the pool on their website: http://ycfswimming.org/

Hotel rooms can be booked at:
QUALITY INN AT INTERNATIONAL DRIVE 8300 Jamaican Court, Orlando, FL, 32819, USA.  Phone: (407) 351-1660

There is no special rates available but the rooms are very reasonable.

Team entry fees and registration can be paid any time prior to the event, paid to underwat...@gmail.com

Entry fees will be $900 per team of up to 12 players.  2018 USOA membership dues must be paid prior to the tournament for US players.  A $5.00 development fee will be included in this year's tournament fees.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send them to us at: tourn...@canamuwhgear.com

UWH Regional Elite Division:
For the sixth year running, CanAm will use CMCs to help foster the growth of a regional championship system within the United States.  Play will be Saturday and Sunday only.
Five teams will represent their USOA region.  The US and Canadian Masters will also have a team.
If you are interested, please reach out to David Kennedy at da...@canamuwhgear.com as soon as possible.

Currently, the Regional Elite Division is only open to these five teams.  International teams may be admitted.  We have space for up to Eight teams in the division.  Interested in entering your team in this division?  Send your request to tourn...@canamuwhgear.com

Thank you everyone.  See you on the bottom!

Dave Kennedy
Tournament Director