Old Timers Tournament is ON

Karen Erickson

Jul 18, 2016, 9:56:55 AM7/18/16
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List

Old Timers Tournament is ON

Looks like we have critical mass so the tournament is a GO.  Please book your flights & hotels and let’s have some FUN.

Help get the word out and encourage some of those other Old Times to join in! The more the merrier (and more importantly, the more players we get, the more SUBS we will have).

If you have already signed up, don’t forget to fill out your information on the shared doc here:

See you on the bottom!

The Old Timers Committee:
Agnes, Wendy, Ben and Karen

Agnes Debrunner

Jul 18, 2016, 10:23:29 AM7/18/16
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List, flin...@yahoo.com
All registration information can be found here!  Dust off your address books and help us find those old buddies you haven’t seen in years!

If you’re on FaceBook - the event page is Old Timers UWH Tournament 2016.  This is a public page, so you don’t have to be part of Facebook to see it.  If you know some dinosaur who doesn’t have internet, we’d be happy to send them a snail-mail invitation or a personal phone call.  Let us know!