UWH Illustrated

Sebastián Viviani

Jun 23, 2016, 5:03:16 AM6/23/16
to Hockeynet
Hello,
    I have been working in a UWH video project, hosted in Youtube.
    The idea is to cover a wide range of topics related to the sport (kit, tips, tournaments, etc), share knowledge and kick off discussions in the community that hopefully might lead to sport improvement
   So far I have the pilot and the first episode, and planning to do one monthly - assuming I have enough time to keep the pace. Can be watched here:

   The original audio is in spanish, but english captions are available, and french should also be available soon (some of the jokes may be lost in translation, although they might not be that good either, so no big lose!).
       Cheers,
          Sebastián

PS: if you like it, please don't forget to subscribe and share!