Re: US Regionals, Southwest Region - - RVSP today!

Philip Hickey

Nov 18, 2016, 2:37:05 PM11/18/16
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List, Nate Rust, caknak, William Cleveland, Denver UWH List
Last call, everyone!  If you're interested in representing the SouthWest at Regionals, let me know by TODAY!

Cheers,
-Phil

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Philip Hickey <perphec...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey hockey peeps!

It's about time we started thinking about US regionals.  Tournament will be in Thornton (Denver) Colorado on January 28th and 29th, 2017.  Full announcement will be out shortly, but this will be a 2-day tournament on our beautiful sport-court surface in north Denver.  Denver's annual Battle-at-Altitude tournament will be run concurrently (the pool has 2 playing areas, so BaA will be on one court and Regionals on the other).  It is likely that players will be allowed to play in both tournament if they so choose, but the schedules are likely to interfere (so you'll probably have to miss some of your games if you play both).

As the contact person/organizer for the Southwest Region, I am hereby officially collecting a list of interested players.  If you want to be on the Southwest Regional team, please let me know no later than Friday, November 18th.  All players from the Southwest region are eligible, regardless of age, gender, etc.

If we have enough interested players to necessitate a selection process, details for that will be announced shortly after the November 18th deadline.

Southwest region club leaders: Please forward this message to your local club lists.

Thanks,
See you in January!
-Phil

PS In case you forgot... Southwest is the defending US Gold-Medal region.  Let's Repeat!